Bespoke Insurance Services for the Electrical Industry
Arranged by the experienced team at Gallagher, Gallagher Electracare is a specialist insurance policy designed exclusively for Electrical Retailers, Installers and Repairers.
Established in 1992, the Gallagher Electracare policy has been extended and improved over the years to keep up to date with the changing demands of the fast-moving Consumer Electronics Industry. By providing a bespoke solution specifically tailored for those in the Electrical Retail sector, we believe Retra Members can enjoy better protection for their business.
- 0% Interest Free Direct Debit Facility available*
- Negotiated rates for Retra Members
- 30% Seasonal Stock Increase over 4 months – January, October, November and December
- £100,000 for Contents, Fixtures and Fittings included as standard if requested
- £10,000 Tenants Improvements cover for items such as shop front signs, grilles, shutters, mezzanine floors included as standard if requested
- £10,000 of theft cover included as standard for shoplifting losses at retail premises
- £2,000,000 Business Interruption cover per location or four times the stock sum insured whichever is the greater (24 months maximum indemnity period) included as standard for loss of profit following an insured loss
- The above are standard automatic levels of cover although higher sums insured may be available if required
- Automatic inclusion of £5,000,000 Public and Products Liability cover for work carried out away from your own premises
- 24/7 Claims Reporting Insurer Helpline with in-house claims assistance provided by the Gallagher Electracare team on your behalf.
*we will pass your details to a third party and they will make a credit decision about you, which may include a credit check being carried out.
Retra Members who sign up to Gallagher Electracare will receive free access to Retra Risk Assist, a risk management website and resource centre containing everything you’ll need to enjoy a safe and productive working environment.
To take advantage of Gallagher Electracare, contact the team at Gallagher: Gavin Driver on 01202 647441
The Radio, Electrical & Television Retailers Association (RETRA) Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.